Our studio is also available for photography and video use. Located in the Moffett Park area of north Sunnyvale, CA near Highways 101 and 237, the studio is in a clean, safe, quiet business park with plenty of parking. (See map below).
- 25′ x 30′ (750 sq. ft.)
- Pro level cameras, lenses and lighting
- Dressing room
- Backdrops and props
- Large windows with natural afternoon lighting
- Access to kitchen or conference room facilities
- Internet access
- Plenty of free parking
Basic rental is dry stage studio with white or green screen backdrop. Other lighting, backdrops, green screen and equipment also available for rent.
Rental Times & Availability
Rental availability is Monday – Friday, 8am-6pm in the following blocks of time:
- 2 hour (minimum) plus 30 minutes for setup and tear down
- 5 hour (half day) – 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm
- 10 hour (full day) – 8am-6pm
Weekend/holidays rentals are available at special request for an additional rental fee.
Renters using the studio are required to provide PLS with proof of insurance if requested. If renter does not have insurance, all staff, guests, contractors and talent on-ste with renter MUST sign a liability release form.
All rentals require a non-refundable Booking Fee.
Full day Rental Fee: $150
Half Day Rental Fee: $100
Booking fee will be applied toward rental rate on the day of rental.
– Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or no shows will forfeit the Booking Fee.
– Cancellations more than 48 hours in advance will receive a Booking Fee credit for a future rental within 6 months.
Payment in full is due on or before the day of studio use, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Payment must be made in U.S dollars only and can be made with cash, check, credit card or PayPal.
Renter is responsible for paying any transfer or bank fees if payment is made electronically or internationally.