Our Silicon Valley studio is perfect for video, photography, live streaming and webcasting. We are located in a clean, safe, quiet business park in north Sunnyvale, CA near Highways 101 and 237. (See map below). Bring your own production, or we can supply crew, grip and gear.
- Studio A – 25′ x 30′
- Studio B – 35′ x 60′
- Conference Room A – 10′ x 10′
- Conference Room B – 17′ x 23′
- WiFi and wired internet access (up to 500 mbit)
- Plenty of free parking
- Air conditioning
Times & Availability
Rental availability is Monday – Friday. Weekend/holiday rentals are available upon request for an additional fee.
A Booking is only valid upon receipt of a signed contract, deposit if required*, and confirmation by Pacific Light Studios. A certificate of insurance must be received prior to the booked date.
*For Studio Bookings with additional services, talent or staff provided by PLS, a 50% deposit of the full rental is required at time of Booking.
- Full Payment is due on or before the day of studio use.
- Funds must be in U.S dollars and can be made with cash, check, credit card or PayPal.
- Renter is responsible for paying any transfer or bank fees for international transactions.
Cancellations prior to booking date are subject to the following charges:
2-7 days – 50%
Less than 2 days – 75%
Renters using the studio are required to provide PLS with Certificate of Insurance if requested. If renter does not have insurance, all staff, guests, contractors and talent on-site with renter MUST sign a liability release form.